The FineTek vibrating probe works on the same principle as a vibrating fork, but has the advantage that the sensor is one unit. The advantage is that the medium does not get stuck between the fork, which can sometimes be the case with traditional vibrating forks. The SC2100 is also available with an ATEX certified variant type: SC1700.
- Single vibrating probe with strong construction, easy use
- No build-up of e.g. powder on the vibrating probe.
- Can be used in for high viscosity and low density.
- Supply voltage110/220 VAC, relay output 5A/250VAC SPDT.
- Mounting screw 1-1/2 NPT, pipe 1/2″ PT, PG 13.5
- Housing: cast aluminum NEMA4, IP56 Probe construction: SUS 304
- Power consumption: 2 VA maximum
- Minimum material density detected: 1.87 Lbs.cu.ft.
- Maximum vertical load on rod: 177in.Lbs.(20Nm)
- Temperature in reservoir at probe: 30ºC to 80ºC
- Process pressure: Vacuum -1 to +10 BAR
- In Field Selectable fail-safe: Maximum or minimum (Hi or Lo)