The 984M series air pressure transmitters are used to measure differential pressure, gauge pressure and vacuum. Air differential pressure transmitter 984M can be selected between two adjacent pressure ranges in the same unit. The differential air pressure transmitter 984M has a selectable output via sweater, 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA output, 3-wire. The 984M is also available with 4-20 mA, 2-wire output.
- Selectable output via sweater 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA
- Vpower supply 24 Vac / dc
- 4-20 mA output, 2-wire with power supply 24 Vdc
- LED display available on the 3-wire version
- Standard pressure ranges:
0-100 Pa, 0-250 Pa, 0-500 Pa,
0-1000 Pa, 0-2.5 kPa, 0-5 kPa,
0-10 kPa, 0-25 kPa, 0-50 kPa,
0-100 kPa and 0-250 kPa
- There are two different pressure ranges in the same 984M.
- Custom printing ranges on request:
-50 Pa to +50 Pa, -100 Pa to +100 Pa,
-500 Pa to +500 Pa, 0 to -50 kPa etc.
- Response time 100 ms and 1 s, selectable via sweater
- Automatic zero setting
- Overpressure, differential pressure and vacuum
- IP54 protection
- With display on request