Telemetry module in which self action-reaction patterns can be programmed. Activated inputs or their restoration lead to an alarm (SMS and/or call) and control outputs. Power failure can also lead to an alarm or control (if equipped with rechargeable backup battery).
Sensors can be connected to inputs (NO/NC). External voltage input 9-32VDC or via mains adapter (Mobeye article 10027).
Notifications can be sent directly to phone numbers of your own choosing.
-programmable action-reaction rules
- input type (NO/NC), free alarm texts, delay times
- idle time after an alarm, alarm reset times
- choice between calling and/or texting after an alarm
- behavior and switching time of the outputs
- authorization of numbers for remote control of outputs
- time-controlled actions, interval for test messages
The four version numbers within the MS100 series:
- The MS100E operates on external voltage. A rechargeable battery is available as an accessory. If equipped with (rechargeable) backup battery, the GSM module remains open and thus approachable in case of power failure.
- The MS100EK features a keypad for operation and programming. Otherwise similar to MS100E.
- The MS100B is a battery powered unit (> 1 year on a set) and runs on 4 x CR123 (included). If external voltage is connected anyway, the GSM module is open. Only on batteries is the unit itself active, the GSM module starts up only if needed.
- The MS100BK features a keypad for operation and programming. Otherwise similar to MS100B.
See the information button for complete technical information.