Diaphragm Seal assembly
Diaphragm seals prevent the medium to be measured from coming into contact with the measuring system. Applications where diaphragm seals can be used include hygienic systems, pharmacy, biotechnology, tank level measurement, food and the process industry. Diaphragm seals are also used on systems with high vibrations where direct mounting of field components is not possible and for high media temperatures.
In addition to the design and material of the diaphragms, the quality of the filling fluid i.e. the temperature range of the medium is also important. Choosing the right configuration with a particular sensor is always specific to each application.
Ask our sales department for more information.
We are Marktechnical
- Wide range of instruments in stock
- Fast delivery times 24/7
- Field service
- An experienced and diverse team of professionals
- Close cooperation with our customers
- Well-equipped workshop and testing capabilities
- Extensive list of A-brands available
- Personal advice
- ISO9001 certified